Today is Wed Dec 27th 2021 and it is the episode 2 of the Crypto Homesteader Podcast.
On todays episode I want to give my 2 cents of what I now about crypto and what I think it’s all about. This will be a base line of of my limited knowledge of this subject. The reason of this podcast is to learn more about this interesting subject along with you the listeners.
- the practice and study of techniques for secure communication
- is a collection of binary data which is designed to work as a medium of exchange.
- A blockchain is a growing list of records, called blocks, that are linked together using cryptography
- a decentralized digital currency
- Alt coins
- Everything not bitcoin
- Non-fungible token
- a unique and non-interchangeable unit of data stored on a blockchain
My Odysee Channel
My NFT profile on Opensea
NFT Discord projects
Light Cult Crypto Club Ron English
Gary V VFriends
Coinbase Crypto Referral Link
BlocFi Referral Link
Song of the Day
MR.BLACK, Gproject – Desperate ApeWives Anthem (Official Music Video)
If you are in the area and have something you want to share with the community email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also if you could please tell your friends about all the craziness I have going on here